Meet Love Empowerment Coach Leslie Ziemba – The “Dating After 40 Expert”
Hi, I’m Leslie Ziemba, Life Coach for Those Dating After Divorce. I help people to Find Love, both within themselves and another.
I’d like to share with you exactly WHY I am here and a bit about my background with Love, Life and Relationships.
I started my journey as a young wife and mother (who made it through 13 years of marriage) when I had a startling epiphany and a heart-breaking divorce in mid-Life and OMGosh was I in for a huge wake-up call… Being married young, I hadn’t really dated.
After making the challenging decision to divorce, I was ready to begin my new path of finding love and self-discovery. But it is a path filled with tremendous insight and unfamiliar hurdles.
I was LOOKING FOR LOVE in ALL the wrong places. (Are you singing that song yet?)
One crazy relationship after another and all of my issues came out. Battles with self-esteem, body image perceptions, not knowing boundaries, childhood issues, and the struggles of dating ALL the wrong men as a single mom brought me face-to-face with this SINCERE PASSION to help men and women overcome personal struggles, come together to form healthy and lasting relationships but most of all…
To help you in ATTRACTING TO YOU a HEALTHY, LOVING long term relationship.
All of the searching lead me to an AMAZING and ENLIGHTENING place in my life! I have a peace I can’t describe to you in just words, a life I am so happy with, a man that I love and who loves me…
And I wouldn’t change any of my past for ANYTHING in this world! It has lead me TO YOU!
My experience has transformed me into a master in soul-finding and self- realization… AND I so badly want to share it with you!
As a Life Coach in Charleston SC AND serving clients Nationwide, I meet with clients in Person, Via Phone or Skype.
I set out on a 5 year journey that included about 33 self-help books. Always trying to figure out what was wrong with me, How can “I” change… I tried counseling, hired a life coach, hypnosis, several certifications, churches, volunteering, church groups, seminars, psychology classes…
You name it, I tried it!
What Is Love Empowerment Coaching?
I can tell you about it, but you probably already have a pretty clear concept of what Love Empowerment Coaching is all about:
RESULTS, Never instantaneous, but always real. Results that you can sustain because we work together to discover the root challenges and learn how to shift out of them into new healthy habits. Throughout our work together, I help you work through any limiting beliefs, gain clarity, and get very clear about setting your path in a more fulfilling direction.
But rather than taking it from me, take it from one of my most recent clients who chose to invest in himself in order to attract a happier life and Love to him:
I came to Leslie after my 22 year marriage came to an end and that mess was followed by a couple awful dating experiences. For the past year Leslie has been coaching me through some very big transitions in my life and I could not have navigated through these changes with as much honesty without her help. Her coaching skills helped me identify and focus on the most important aspects of this change and face the fear of relationships that has hindered me so much in the past. She helped me to clearly transition my mindset and use this as a guide to making life’s judgements and changes. I have a better outlook on dating and relationships. Our discussions are forever in my memory and her straight-forward coaching will always guide me.
Need I say more?! Consult a Life Coach!
The truth is this: Counseling or therapy is fabulous, but many of my clients tell me that I have moved them forward in ways they have never experienced before — and all within just weeks of working with me. They are experiencing shifts that literally catapult them to NEW levels of happiness. My clients have healed old wounds, increased their level of peace and fulfillment, become more optimistic, found a new sense of hope, faith and love like never before. With the day-to-day Sisterly support they never received in therapy, I have helped take many to new heights in their awareness.
I am a woman of action and my word is GOLDEN. I kick butts with a little tough love. I don’t settle for the same old answers or excuses. And, I make people laugh through my sense of humor, support, care and ability to connect the dots for people in ways they never saw before.
With my own personal experience and passion for improved learning, I can take the messages you may be unconsciously broadcasting to others and turn your mindset and actions around have your thoughts, feelings, actions and attitudes work for you.
Leslie Ziemba holds a certifications in Neuro-Linguistic Programming and Coaching, Time Line Therapy®, Hypnosis, and is a Certified Matchmaker and Dating Coach by the Worldwide Certification Group. She is also a Certified Law Of Attraction Practitioner by the Global Sciences Foundation and is certified in Reiki Natural Energy Healing.
How do I do my stuff?
I give advice, tips and guidance nearly every day on my website, social media, teach online workshops, hold AMAZING, powerful In person or skype VIP coaching days, host mixers and work with clients one-on-one for 3, 6 or 12 months at a time. Those who are interested can email me at LeslieZiemba@gmail.com for a customized program or also inquire about our online coaching program that launches in the next 2 weeks.
Or, simply come back often to check what is new or go to our Work With Me page to schedule a complimentary consultation with me.
While there is no “magic pill,” to help you manifest success and love, my Intensive Dating Assessment with the 10-Step process I have created to use with my clients is proven effective, simple to understand and easy to follow and execute.
The Leslie Ziemba Consulting Process:
My 10 Step System to Manifesting Success and Love of Self and Others
Tool 1: Uncover and Heal Hidden Barriers
Tool 2: Stop attracting the wrong people and situations
Tool 3: Create confidence.
Tool 4: Identify your relationship goals
Tool 5: Healing Negative Emotions and Limiting Beliefs
Tool 6: Creating Your “Who”
Tool 7: Living Your Life with Purpose
Tool 8: Attraction
Tool 9: Creating balance with work, family, love & life
Tool 10: Set and become comfortable with expectations
Advanced Practice BONUS TOOLS Including: Meditation, nutrition counseling, Forgiveness of yourself and others.
I invite you to challenge yourself, use my methods and tools to build self-awareness, tap into your TRUE dynamic self, and take responsibility for your thoughts, feelings and actions to overcome challenges like dating after divorce, dating over 40, dating as a single parent, getting over past relationship, etc and find the love, happiness and intimacy you deserve.
If you are successful in most areas of your life, but are frustrated because you have not yet met the RIGHT one, then My Program is for YOU.
Ask yourself these questions…
- Do you feel that all the good men are taken?
- Are you sick of playing games?
- Do you feel like all women are crazy or gold diggers?
- Are you tired of meeting people in bars or nightclubs?
- Are you concerned that time is running out?
- Are you trying to convince yourself you don’t NEED a mate to have a happy, fulfilling life?
- Are you constantly analyzing your dates, relationships or lack thereof, thinking perhaps everyone is crazy or you are doing something wrong?
- Are you tired of the anxiety that results from internet dating, blind dates, and wondering if men or women are who they say they are?
- Do you often date men or women who are emotionally unavailable, seem elusive, or maybe even married or in a relationship?
- Do you spend most of your time trying to convince yourself that if you play it right, you could transform a certain guy into the man of your dreams?
- If you are currently dating someone, do you find yourself saying things like, “I know she’s not the one but the sex is great….” and “When we first met she was fun but now…..He used to call all the time but now he seems distant…”?
If you answered Yes to most of these questions… then it’s time to take charge of your life by understanding how to DRAMATICALLY increase the odds you meet the Love of your Life and how to create a more grounded, balanced and fulfilling life.
My Premium Program Offers You Access to Information It Took Me Years To Discover
I often team up with many of the world’s brightest and boldest love and relationship experts to help you have better relationships, not only with a mate or loved one, but also with yourself. Leslie Ziemba Coaching offers you a wide variety of coaching and learning environments so that you can maximize your personal growth in the way that feels most comfortable to you. Choose from:
- Personalized One on One Coaching
- VIP days in Person or Skype
- Telephone Classes
- Video Trainings
- Audio Lessons
Why Leslie Ziemba is the BEST person to help you Attract Successful Love to you.
As the founder of Amore Matchmaking and Leslie Ziemba Coaching and with more than 20 years of personal relationship and dating experience, Leslie Ziemba has dated, was married for 13 years, divorced, and then successfully dated again in the 21st century as a Dating After 40 Expert.
Most important, as a divorcée for more than 7 years, Leslie truly understands what it feels like to be lonely and sick of wasting time on dates with men that go nowhere. A woman who is not your mother, best friend, or therapist, Leslie is the professional Love, Life and Dating Expert who will stand behind you with Sisterly love to provide a bit of tough love, compassion, support and honest guidance as you embark on one of the most important, fulfilling adventures in your life.
Leslie helps men and women create awareness of dating behaviors that can cause frustration and then provides a proven-successful framework to change their self-concepts to ultimately attract quality partners and have the success and love they deserve. Our clients learn to take responsibility for their thoughts, feelings and actions, tap into their authentic self, have a positive self-concept and create successful, happy lives.
Are you ready to take yourself to a NEW LEVEL this year?
Apply for a Complimentary Consultation with me Below.
Are these patterns always the same:
- You’re afraid to express my feelings or thoughts for fear of rejection.
- You fall for “unavailable” partners who are NOT there for me in a strong or consistent way.
- You give and give in a relationship, and feel like you don’t get the same in return. It’s all about the other person.
- You constantly feel tired and drained in the relationships you have had.
- They pursue strongly in the beginning, only to distance themselves once you are “Hooked”.
- You sacrifice your own wants and needs to make them feel happy and secure.
- You feel jealous when they are not paying attention to you.
- You feel like you have to prove yourself or do all the “right” things to get their love and attention.
These patterns repeated over AND over for me for years… Until I made the commitment to WORK ON ME – I Consulted with a Life Coach!
Schedule a FREE Consultation below if you:
Are Struggling in Dating & Relationships
Want to Learn How to Attract Your Soulmate
Need a Support System that is Honest, with a bit of Tough Love
Are ready to receive top-notch support and take action to improve your Love Life.
Click on the LINK below to schedule your FREE Consultation!
My Program is the RIGHT FIT if you:
- Are Ready to make some SERIOUS changes and LOVE is a priority
- Are willing to invest in yourself
- Are fed up with the results you’ve gotten on your own
- Want someone to tell you TRUTHFULLY what works and when you are being stupid
- Can see the destructive relationship patterns aren’t serving you anymore
- Are 100% committed to YOU!
Program is NOT the RIGHT FIT if you:
- Are still making excuses of how everyone else is TREATING YOU
- Don’t want to be uncomfortable, or try new things and let go of everything you thought you knew about yourself, dating, and love.
- Are NOT 100% committed to being Happy and finding Love
- Think that outside help “just doesn’t work for you”, and you’re done trying.
- Aren’t willing to invest in YOU and make taking care of you a priority.
- You get unhealthy satisfaction from keeping your “I suck at relationships” story alive and going.
- You don’t want to be vulnerable or uncomfortable.