Women all over the world want to be in a happy relationship. With an adoring and respectful man.
This isn’t a surprise… lots of women want this.
Well for many high-powered women, like I work with, I’ve found one thing that has them chasing this kind of love away.
I’ll share this with you in just a second…
But first, there are three obvious signs a woman is chasing love away.
Think back for a moment. Have you ever asked yourself questions like:
“I’m successful in every area of my life, why not in the love?”
“What if I never find a man any better than the last one?”
And the one I hear most from my clients is…
“I go out on dates but they never seem to call after date 1, 2 or 3… WHY?”
Well I’m about to give you the hard truth… So please know it’s with Love that I tell you this…
And since I know you are a successful, smart, independent and amazing woman, I know you’ll not only want to hear this…
But you can handle it…
What if I told you the very thing that makes you successful in your career is driving love away?
The masculine energy that makes you so kick@$$ in your life is chasing men away BUT it’s really not your fault.
We have been conditioned for equality, which is great but what makes us equal in career often spills into our personal lives… castrating men! YIKES!
I want to help you keep your amazing persona but be irresistible to men!
1. When you leave the office, make a mental note: “Leave my work hat”.
2. Allow men to make date plans. If he is not doing the planning, then he is not that into you or not ready to take on his masculine role. Move on!
3. Keep a journal for the next 30 days. Do 3 things everyday to expose your femininity.
- Take a bubble bath. Put on some soft music and relax.
- Put on some sexy undies and dance around to some sexy soulful music… Which I like to call “Soulicious” music!
- Make eye contact with men, talk in a slower, passionate voice, thank them whole-heartedly for complements, holding the door, buying dinner, etc.
- Always let a man pay for the first couple dates and give a sincere smile and “Thank you”. Many women want to be equals and split the check or feel like they will “owe him” if he pays but ALLOW him to be in his masculine.
- Let down your walls. Learn that good men will sense when you have a wall of fear up. You give off a vibration of “not trusting“, they can smell this easily and will run. You may be saying, “But Leslie, I’ve been cheated on, I’ve been lied to, why should I trust men?”
Use caution and follow your gut when going on dates but when you have amindset of not trusting, you will inadvertently attract men who are untrustworthy. That is something to definitely address with a Love coach.
- Before a date, make sure you are feeling good about yourself. Never go straight from work, allow yourself time to be showered, feeling feminine.
- Allow him to do much of the talking. Be attentive and engaging but not in charge. Be playful.
- Make time every day for feminine activities. Put a reminder in your phone first thing in the morning or at the end of the day.
- Be patient! Allow things to naturally unfold. When you feel the need to take charge of something, remind yourself to step back… ALLOW!
- Don’t divulge too much. Think mysterious and intriguing. Share yourself slowly!
When it comes to masculine and feminine, imagine a lion chasing a gazelle. When the lion is picking up speed, the gazelle lies down and says, “Here I am, just eat me!”
What do you think that lion would do? I picture the lion thinking, “This gazelle must be diseased or something, I better not eat that!”
Be authentic, loving, feminine… and remember, you are a beautiful and graceful gazelle! OWN IT!
Ladies (And maybe a few men),
How much time do you spend talking about “Guy drama”?
You go out with your girlfriends for a night on the town, out to dinner, over to each others house, etc and what is the topic of most of your discussions?
- “So I met this guy the other night, he is so freakin HOTT, I haven’t hear from him yet today which is really irritating me because I text him like 3 hours ago…”
- “I don’t know what to do, I think Todd is pulling away. He text me non-stop last week and the last 2 days it’s been like 1 or 2 texts.”
- “I’m so mad, Jeff made plans with me 3 times this week and had to cancel.”
Blah blah blah… I could go on and on but you get my drift.
With my girlfriends, I can’t count how many times we would talk on the phone, get together in person and the majority of the conversation was about MEN!
OMG LADIES, check this OUT…. What if we got together and talked about this new promotion we are going for, the new business we want to start with hopes to maybe get out of our corporate BS, the new hobby we want to start like painting, kayaking, meditation, etc, this amazing new Body Flow class you started at the gym….
If you could just take the ENERGY that you spend obsessing about some guy and put that energy to good use…. JUST THINK of what you might be able to accomplish in this life!
I know coming out of this cycle can be a hard habit to break… I was there a few years back.
Everytime we talk about all this negative stuff, we put this negative vibration out into the Universe and each time we reflect on that unwanted stuff, guess what we attract to us?? More UNWANTED stuff.
It’s time to stop the madness!
Let me guide you to a better way.
- Are you ready to make some major shifts in your life?
- Ready to stop the frustration of pointless dating?
- Ready to release these old habits and replace with new ones?
Schedule a FREE “Transformation Coaching” session with me NOW!
Want to know how I can help? Click on this video below if you are READY for LOVE!
And please share!
Don’t forget to schedule your FREE Transformational Coaching Session NOW.
I wish for you an abundant life full of Love, Peace, Happiness!
So I’ve been getting LOTS of questions from you Lovely Ladies and here is a list of Tips, Do’s and Don’ts:
TIPS FOR CHICKS
- Your femininity. Make sure you look great before you go on a date. Men are visual and you only get one shot! BUT NOT TRASHY!
- Look your BEST everywhere you go… you never know who you will see and when you look good… you’re glowing and attracting people to you.
- Expand on your interests. Discover a new passion, you will definitely meet new people, and you will be more interesting when the right person shows up.
- Network, network, network. You never know, that new girl who you just met might just have an adorable single brother or friend.
- Find BALANCE between work and your social life. Don’t hide behind your desk. Be brave and get out there!
- LOVE yourself first before you can be in a loving relationship. Make sure you feel good on the inside. LIKE Attracts LIKE!
The Dating Process
- Don’t talk on the phone for more than 10 minutes before a first date. Spark his curiosity and leave something for the first date. Don’t get too invested over the phone before you meet in person.
- Don’t go on a date straight from work. Make sure you leave time to go home, take a bubble bath or shower, have a glass of wine, be fresh and get in the mood for attraction. Put on the sexy panties, even though he won’t see them, you will feel good about you!
- Make a list of 5 “must haves” and 5 “dealbreakers.” These can be used for screening potential partners. Writing the list will make you start thinking about what you are really looking for. Be very clear of what is truly important for you.
- If you are looking for a monogamous relationship that can lead to marriage, make sure you ONLY date available men. If you are unsure HOW?? We need to talk!
- Don’t make quick judgments. Too often you are stacking the odds against yourself. Get to know him. Even if it’s not a lifelong match, you have still met another human being, engage in conversation.
- Wear something feminine or stylish on a date, but never too sexy. That will send the wrong message.
- Never be too available for a guy. Men LOVE what they have to fight for.
- When you start dating a guy you are just wild about, continue to date several other men as well in order not to focus obsessively on him.
- Get vital information. Men love to talk about themselves, so over dinner or coffee, in a subtle and caring way, find out all about his past and his future goals. “What’s on your bucket list?”
- Let the man make the moves. Don’t ask when you will get together again, and if he doesn’t ask you out for a second date within a few days to a week period (maybe he is traveling or sick) DO NOT CALL HIM! Rip up his card, delete him from your phone and move on.
- If you don’t hear from him after a second or a third date, don’t make excuses for him. If he wants you, he knows how to find you. Have you seen the movie, “He’s just NOT into you”? Pretend he died! 🙂
- Make finding the “guy” like a second job. Get out there, go where men are, make eye contact and flirt. Let him know that you are interested. After all, men are afraid of rejection too.
- Go to at least one social event a week and get comfortable being in a social environment. It’s important to feel at ease around men. Men find confidant women very attractive.
- Practice flirting on a daily basis. In the grocery store, in an elevator, in line at the airport…think of it as exercise! You have to build that muscle over time.
- Don’t go out with packs of women. Three total is a great number. If a guy is alone and wants to talk with you, he most likely won’t walk over to a crowd of girls.
- Make sure you seem approachable. Smile, have fun, look open and ready to meet someone fabulous.
Hope you got lots of info or reminders! NOW, GO DATE!
BELIEVE in LOVE,
Please, click on the link below to schedule a COMPLIMENTARY
Discovery Session with me today!
Please check us out on Facebook where I get a little more personal.
Leslie Ziemba – Certified Matchmaker, Law of Attraction Practitioner and Dating Consultant!