VIP Day with Leslie – The Dating After Divorce Expert
Struggling with Dating After Divorce? Want to get out of the dating rut, have more self-esteem, attract better quality people?
Are these patterns always the same:
Your online profile is getting NO attention.
You go out on dates but they don’t call for a 2nd or 3rd date.
You are attracting the WRONG types of people over and over.
You go on a date and then they “GHOST” aka Disappear or they are always busy.
You’re not even sure what to write in your online profile or how to present yourself.
You aren’t comfortable flirting or drawing attention.
You have pictures on your profile that do you no justice.
Perhaps you need to know where all the great catches are and how to find someone like you! I have over 20+ years of experience coaching men and women through dating challenges. And I’m here to help you.
Imagine Having A Partner Who:
Is on the same page, wants the same things you do.
Who calls and is ATTRACTED to you.
Who is looking towards a future with you.
Who is emotionally capable of a serious commitment.
Who has a genuine interest in getting to know you.
Are you READY to stop wasting time and money dating all the wrong ones?
Imagine having enough confidence in yourself to easily attract that man or woman to you!
Why Work With Leslie:
I know exactly how you feel, I have been through hell and back in relationships. Suffered so much heartache, married for 13 years and divorced for 7 but now happily IN LOVE with my Soulmate.
LOVE has been my passion for 20 years… constantly studying Love, Life and Relationships. Dealing with my own struggles has made it my pleasure to help people just like you to learn from me and have happy, healthy Love lives.
I have taken various courses in Psychology, Sociology, Relationship and Personal Transformation. Including being a Certified Matchmaker, Dating Coach, Law of Attraction Practitioner, Neuro-Linguistic Coach & Practitioner as well as a Time Line Therapy® Specialist.
How Does This Work?
Spend a day with Leslie, you will receive:
1. A DATING ANALYSIS
This dating analysis can be used to:
- Review your current online profile, I can provide tips and advice aimed at achieving maximum quality results online.
- Determine areas you are falling short in dating, relationships or life.
- Work through any hidden barriers so you can SHINE.
- Suggestions on self-help books, audios, videos, etc.
- Tips to help make your relationship a success, ultimately determining whether this relationship is a fit for you.
2. Professional Photography
For those of you in the SC, NC, Ga, Fl areas. Ever wanted to feel like a model? You even get the proofs to use for whatever you like.
3. Fashion Help/Personal Shopping within your budget.
INCLUDES Dating help and advice over Lunch.
Let’s spend a day together!
Schedule a Complimentary Phone Consultation Today!
This service is especially helpful if you need someone to bounce your dating questions off of aside from friends and family. I am qualified to give you the answers you need and not the answers others THINK you want to hear. To determine what you are doing (or not doing), and what can bring you more success in your dating life, this service is a must.
This Program is the RIGHT FIT if you:
- Are Ready to make some SERIOUS changes and LOVE is a priority
- You’re willing to invest in yourself
- You’re fed up with the results you’ve gotten on your own
- You want someone to tell you TRUTHFULLY what works and when you are being stupid
- You can see the destructive relationship patterns aren’t serving you anymore
- You are 100% committed to YOU!
This Program is NOT the RIGHT FIT if you:
- Are still making excuses of how everyone else is TREATING YOU
- You don’t want to be uncomfortable, or try new things and let go of everything you thought you knew about yourself, dating, and love.
- You’re NOT 100% committed to being Happy and finding Love
- You think that outside help “just doesn’t work for you”, and you’re done trying.
- You aren’t willing to invest in YOU and make taking care of you a priority.
- You get unhealthy satisfaction from keeping your “I suck at relationships” story alive and going.
- You don’t want to be vulnerable or uncomfortable.